This course is designed to instruct participants to drive in such a manner to avoid being involved in an accident despite the actions of the other drivers or adverse driving conditions.
- This course is designed to give participants:
- The knowledge to conduct a Pre Drive Vehicle Inspection
- The ability to pre-plan a journey
- The knowledge to detect and evaluate hazards
- The skills to implement observation skills in every day driving activities
- The skills to practice a system of vehicle control
- Road Law Revision
- Demonstration Drive
- Pre Drive Checks
- Vehicle Control
- Observation & Judgement
- Night Driving
- Driving Environments
- System of Vehicle control
- Vehicle Positioning
- Turning and handling
- Country and City drive
Must hold a current Motor Car licence and must be at least 18 years old.
Contact a C.I.T.S. Office for the current costs and details.